- Commit to living a life of gratitude.
Living a life of gratitude can be hard as a single mom. However, make a commitment to do something daily to show gratitude.
- Wake up and say “Thank You”.
You don’t have to say thank you to any particular person. Just wake up every morning and be thankful for life.
- Be thankful for the hard times.
Instead of complaining about hard times, look at them as a chance to grow and learn.
- Keep a gratitude journal.
Write down three things that you are thankful for every night before bed.
- Focus on what you have and not what you don’t have.
Always look for the many blessings in your life. Start with your children. Someone somewhere wants children but unable to have them. Some mother somewhere just lost their child. Be thankful for your children